IMPORTANT: BY CLICKING AGREE YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS OF THE STUDENT AGREEMENT BELOW.
Click here to download this agreement for later reading.
inventRight Student Agreement
Welcome to the inventRight Professional Inventor Program, the cornerstone of our Licensing Program. The steps you will undertake over your time with us are time–tested and true. You will learn and practice inventRight’s 10-Step System with the guidance of our coaches who have been through the steps themselves. You will present your ideas and yourself to companies with excellence and professionalism – the inventRight way!
Please read the entirety of this Student Agreement (this “Agreement”) between yourself (the undersigned) and inventRight LLC, a Nevada limited liability company (“inventRight”).
You are the master of your destiny! To get the most from the inventRight Professional Inventor Program you’ll need to:
- Depending on your membership level you will be expected to meet with your coach or coaching team every week (if you are on individual coaching, you book the sessions yourself) for at least the first 2 months of your membership. After that, you and your coach or coaching team will agree as to how often you should be meeting based on your progress.
- Complete each of the 10 steps in the 10-Step System as they apply to your project. We are here to review your work and give you suggestions to improve, revise or polish what you have completed. This will be done during your coaching sessions. When you’re ready to move to the next step – we will let you know!
You will learn how to repeat this process over and over again so that you can move any of your ideas through the 10 steps. With inventRight, your coach or coaching team will be a resource to use along the way.
Communicate Openly and Freely
You are going to move forward through the real-life, hands-on process of licensing your ideas. Your coach is going to give you specific tasks to accomplish this. Your coach will direct you to watch training videos, read and work in the inventRight Learning Management System, and other activities to get you moving forward. Our coaches are here to give you guidance. There are many materials available on the inventRight member’s site to help you along the way while you learn to present your ideas, and yourself, to potential licensees. If there is something you don’t understand, ask your coach to help explain!
Sometimes there will be questions or unusual circumstances that are not covered in the educational materials we provide. Reach out to your coach right away!
If you feel your needs are not being addressed, please notify your coach immediately. If you ever need help with something urgent and are unable to get in contact with your coach, or do not feel comfortable speaking with your coach about an issue, please email [email protected] for assistance or call 1-800-701-7993.
Attend Your Scheduled Sessions
If you are on an individual coaching program, you are responsible for booking your coaching sessions on the membership site at a time that is convenient and appropriate for your schedule. Whether you are on a group coaching program or personal coaching make sure to attend those sessions! Be ready to work – be at a computer or laptop (especially for the first one!). Be consistent – progress is made when you put the effort in on a consistent, regular basis. Missing a scheduled session doesn’t move your project forward – and it takes time away from someone else – so make the commitment to yourself and to your coach.
Of course, life happens – so if you need to re-book a session, please email your coach to let them know or click on the link in the reminder email to re-book for another day. Your coach must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session. If you miss two or more coaching sessions without proper notification, we will need to meet with you to develop an action plan that works for you!
Use Email Between Your Scheduled Sessions
Sometimes you will have a few questions between your scheduled coaching sessions. You should communicate with your coach or coaching team via email for brief questions and updates between coaching sessions. Depending on the complexity of the questions, your coach may be able to answer your questions via email. Other questions might require a coaching session to answer fully. Please understand that sometimes your coach will ask you to book a coaching session to make sure you are clear on your next steps. That’s why it’s so important for you to attend your coaching sessions!
Follow the Steps in the Right Order
The inventRight Professional Inventor Program produces the best results when all steps are completed and are pursued one step at a time to completion. You will work with your coach or coaching team to move through the program, and your success depends on being prepared for the next step.
It’s very important that you set aside 3 to 6 hours every week to move your projects forward. Moving a project forward through the 10 steps can vary with the product you are working on. You should try your best to stick to the timeline in the “10-Step Timeline flowchart” you’ve been provided. Please work with your coach(s) and ask them if your project is an exception and if you’ll need to modify the standard timeline.
Assume Responsibility for Your Own Success and Decisions
Your purchase of the inventRight Professional Inventor Program indicates your acceptance of the responsibilities outlined above and your release of all individuals and entities related to this program from any legal responsibility for your decisions in the program. Ultimately you are the one making your own decisions as to how you’d like to proceed with your projects.
You Keep 100% of Whatever You License
We are your coaches, mentors, and teachers. We never expect nor will ever ask for a percentage of any licensing contracts. You own 100% of any deal you sign.
We will keep your projects confidential and, accordingly, we’ll send you a non-disclosure agreement after you join to protect your confidential information. All our coaches will be bound by the terms of this non-disclosure agreement.
The forums are for the discussion of the steps and strategies detailed in the inventRight 10-Step System. You may ask, answer, or discuss any 10-Step System related question or topic you wish.
Service-related issues should be forwarded to Customer Service by calling 1-800-701-7993 or by emailing [email protected]
Since the inventRight Professional Inventor Program and 10-Step System are delivered in the English language, we ask that all posts to the discussion forums be in English. Posts in another language are not able to be reviewed by the forum moderator and will be removed immediately. Please remember that the information contained in a forum does not necessarily reflect the opinions or advice of inventRight and inventRight makes no representations or warranties as to the content or information contained in any forum, including, without limitation, representations as to the content and/or accuracy of the information contained in any such forum.
The following are NOT permitted in the discussion forums:
- Advertisements and/or solicitations for business.
- Obscenities or other offensive language or material.
- Name calling, personal attacks or bullying.
- Posts not directly related to course content.
We reserve the right to delete posts for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion, and any misuse of the forum is strictly prohibited. Violators are subject to removal. All rights and remedies of inventRight in such instances are hereby reserved.
NOTE: Your Log-In ID and IP Address are recorded every time you post to a discussion forum.
Please remember, forums are public areas and, accordingly, any information which you desire to remain confidential, should not be shared in a forum, including details regarding your inventions or ideas. InventRight shall not be responsible for any student’s disclosure of information within a forum.
Consent and Release
By signing this Agreement, you hereby permit inventRight to utilize, release and disclose any success stories or testimonials, for the purpose of sharing your positive experience with others.
Any publication, reproduction, retransmission, or use of any inventRight’s trade secrets or other intellectual property, without the express written consent of inventRight is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
If you elected to purchase inventRight Professional Inventor Program using a payment plan, you are agreeing to make all payments in a timely manner. If there is a billing issue or question, you will need to respond to customer service inquiries within 5 days. The inventRight Professional Inventor Program is a monthly consecutive course, as determined by the particular program you are purchasing, and you are committing to completing it from the date of your purchase. Payment plans cannot be stopped and restarted.
This is an education and training program designed to help you gain personal, hands-on, and real-life experience by applying all 10-steps in the inventRight 10-Step System and getting your ideas in front of companies.
We are here to help you reach your objectives; however, we cannot do the work for you nor make any decisions on your behalf. The power of success is 100% in your hands. You should understand that your overall financial obligation to the program is not dependent on you or your idea’s success.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, by executing this Agreement, you hereby acknowledge, understand, and agree that inventRight makes no representations, warranties, guarantee, endorsements or promises whatsoever regarding the success of you or your ideas and/or projects. You understand that all decisions shall be made in your sole and absolute discretion. Any suggestions made by inventRight are just that, suggestions, and any decisions regarding the subject matter related to such suggestions are to be made solely by you. INVENTRIGHT AND ITS STAFF ARE NOT LICENSED ATTORNEYS OR CPAs AND, ACCORDINGLY, YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEEK LEGAL AND TAX REPRESENTATION.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby release inventRight, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, and affiliates from all liability, including, without limitation, arising from any claims or assertions relating to your success or lack thereof. You expressly acknowledge, understand, and agree that inventRight’s monetary liability arising from or related to this Agreement (including consequential, punitive and/or incidental damages) is limited to the amounts paid by you to inventRight.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein: (i) in no manner whatsoever shall inventRight, nor any of its employees, agents or contractors, be deemed your employee or agent; (ii) no amendment or modification of this Agreement shall be valid or binding upon the parties unless made in writing and signed on behalf of you and inventRight; (iii) this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada; any action brought to enforce the terms hereof shall be exclusively in Washoe County, Nevada; (iv) this Agreement may be executed in counterparts (pdf/email/online consent acceptable); and (v) time is of the essence as to every provision of this Agreement.
- By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge understand and agree that you have been provided inventRight’s Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and have read the same in their entirety. The Terms and Conditions can also be found at https://members.inventright.com/student-agreement. To the extent any of the provisions of this Agreement are inconsistent with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall govern and control.
The inventRight Guarantee: This Professional Inventor Program may be canceled anytime for any reason in the first 30 days after you receive your welcome email minus a processing fee in the amount of One Hundred Forty-Nine and 00/100 Dollars ($149.00).
We look forward to working with you as you learn to apply the inventRight Professional Inventor System. Your satisfaction is our goal. We are committed to providing the best service possible. If you experience any service challenges, please contact your coach, or call Customer Service at 1-800-701-7993 and allow us to address your concerns immediately. We are committed to your long-term success and look forward to serving you as we experience the personal coaching process together.
By clicking the acknowledgement check box, you acknowledge, understand and agree that you have read this Agreement in its entirety and are agreeing to all the terms and conditions set forth above.